Friday, July 16, 2010

Floating dayz

Today my brain is letting me know it is alive and feeling very active, except my body doesn't want to cooperate.  I am whooped!  My brain won't let me lie down long enough for a quick recuperating nap.  I feel restless and exhausted all in the same breath.  Everything about my sleeping schedule is a mess and then after trying to muddle through the day, I get a shot of adrenaline in the evening that continues this crazy pace.  It is the endless cycle of mania. 

All day I've been pretty sure today is Wednesday.  Then when my husband called, I remember it was Friday.  I don't know if I'm 2 days behind or 5 days ahead!  lol  Figuring out the date has been quite a guessing game all week, even with a calendar, the computer and my phone, I still can't remember.  I forget the second after.  All I know nothing important is going on, so I guess it doesn't matter what fricking day it is.  lol  And forget time, last I knew it was 2pm, now I see it's almost 5:30pm.  Where did those 2 1/2 hours go?  I don't know.  Guess it not really that important for me to know!!   

I'm actually kind of enjoying the feeling.  I'm not getting anything done floating in this daze, but maybe I need the rest.  Take it easy.  I think instead of fighting it, I will enjoy it! 

4 comments:

Mart the Fart said...

Well of course you knew the photo of the dog would attract me. I adore the way the tongue's hanging out. Funny how we loose track of time and associate things with certain days and that's why I think we forget what day it is.

I hope you get a lot of rest while you're in these hazy days. None of us like to loose time but sometimes it's what we have to get use to almost as if our bodies telling us to shut down a little. Hugs. Mart

Emeila said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my blog, I can relate to what you said. I can also relate to loosing time, along with the racing thoughts, feeling so exhausted that you need to sleep but the thoughts take over. I am sending some restful sleep:) hugs

midnight rainbow said...

Thank you for your thoughts. Things are starting to simmer down a little. Thank you for the well wishes of sleep and Emeila you are welcome about my thoughts are your blog. Having someone that understands is half the battle. Hugs to both of you.

Liana said...

Hi Midnight! Just dropping by to see how you are. The perpetual roller coaster... I understand how you feel. I have a new blog set up now focusing mainly on my weight loss journey, and life in general too. Drop by sometime.