Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Need a Camera in my Brain

I wish I could film from inside my head what I experience on an outing and project it on film.  I can't explain what happens in my head, nor the way I feel to see if anyone can understand.  Caught between two dimensions.  Ignoring and believing.  Fighting and surrendering.  The past and present and future.  All happening simultaneously.  The push and pull.  With a twist.  When I got home today I felt like I'd been on another planet.  If it wasn't for the 6 bodies of fur that I could tangibly grab, I don't think I would have known what was real.      

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your words come pretty damn close to describing how I've often felt in those painful moments. So perhaps without even meaning to, you painted a picture that couldn't be taken. Another planet indeed.

Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Just want to say that I'm in the same state of mind as yours (at times). It makes me think that G-d was so amazing having us standing still alive despite of this reality. Your not alone, and it so comforting to find people who can truly empathize with you.

Keep writing!